AUTHENTIC & INSPIRED BARBECUE
Experience the bold taste of craft Barbecue.
TASTE THE GLORY
EMBRACE THE BARK
BlackBear BBQ began with a passion for barbecue, offering mouth-watering meats hot from the smoker at food festivals around Sydney.
In August 2017, BlackBear BBQ opened the doors at their Blacktown store delivering some of the best brisket, ribs and sides you have tasted.
BlackBear’s menu consists of locally sourced produce, smoked in the traditional low’n’slow method over Ironbark for up to 15 hours.
The flagship Hungry Bear Box gives diners a taste of the BlackBear experience. Hearty portions of brisket, pork and hot links are rounded out with slaw, crisps, Black Bear’s artisan pickles and a serving of BlackBear BBQ sauce.
From buffalo wings to smoky ribs to family feasts, there’s a fire laden feed to suit any appetite..
- It's always good working around the corner from Black Bear BBQ! Great feed for lunch, Pork Belly 👌
- Absolutely incredible. Made the journey from Melbourne after sampling the food at Meatstock and it was worth every kilometre. Meat smoked and seasoned to perfection, and some of the best slaw I've ever had. Service with a genuine smile and everyone was happy for a chat. I cannot recommend this place enough. If you love BBQ, this place MUST be on your list.
- Trying out both the pork belly egg roll and slow cooked beef egg roll. Quite possibly the best ever!!! Beef takes it by the slimmest of margins. Will definitely have to come back and try the rest of the menu....mmmm slow cooked meats!!
- Finally made it there tonight to try and it was worth the long wait. I cannot fault the meat, cooked to absolute perfection and seasoned well. The service staff were friendly and it was really nice to go to a place where the food is great, service is genuine and the price is realistic. Well done we will certainly be repeat customers.
- Absolutely yummy!!! We got there early and lucky we did cause the line up grew pretty fast. Lobster was to die for. Mixed plater was amazing as well. My only let down was the chips were not actual fries and the salad needed some acidity (lemon or vinegar) to give a fresh taste after all that MEAT :) Will definitely be back again
- Can’t rate this place highly enough! Travelled from Melbourne just to make a trip to black bear and boy are we glad we did. Everything was mind blowingly good and the staff were super friendly! Best meat I’ve ever eaten hands down!
FRANCHISE SUPPORTBlack Bear Barbecue offers a team of experienced, dedicated franchising support professionals, including a Franchise Director, Real Estate Manager, Construction Manager, Operations Manager, Field Marketing Manager and many others. You can count on them to help you every step of the way, from site selection, construction and training to operations, marketing and management.
- June 24 24/06/2018 12pm
New Victoria TavernJoin us from 12noon to 5pm for the Black Bear BBQ, real low’n’slow, wood smoked, authentic style BBQ, Mmmmm. Sit back, enjoy the Live Bands, ride a Mechanical Bull & let the kids jump in the Jumping Castle. Then at 7pm watch the State of Origin Game 2 on the Big Screens @ New Victoria […]
- June 15 15/06/2018 630pm
Bull and Bush
- June 1 18:30
Friday night bitesJoin the bbq revolution this Friday at your local BlackBearbbq
- May 25 18:30
Friday night bitesThe entertainment company that is good at bbq is back this Friday at home bigger badder than ever before. If you’re reading this you are the resistance
- April 16 18:30
Industry Night at the Royal HotelHospitality industry night at the Royal Hotel Springwood. If you haven’t tried us yet come and find out what everyone else is talking about.
- April 26 18:30
Windsor we are coming backWe are going to be returning for the biggest BBQ event ever to happen in the Hawkesbury
Friday night bitesFire up for the weekend at the den tomorrow
- May 11 18:30
Friday night bitesWe are back for our famous Friday night bites join the bbq revolution you deserve it.
- May 3 18:30
Big Moe Cason @blackbearbbqCome meet Big Moe Cason at BlackBear BBQ Blacktown. Moe will be on the tools serving all of your favourite BlackBear BBQ as well as his own sides that will be sure to satisfy. So clear your schedule lock it in for this very special one night only event.
- May 5
Meatstock Sydney 18Like we did in Melbourne the BlackBear bbq team is going to rip in and smoke more low n slow bbq than we ever had with over 170 hand picked 8 kg briskets we will smoke around 2.3 tons of the good stuff and with the crack team of choppers and service staff we will […]
- May 18 18:30
Friday night bitesJoin the bbq revolution this Friday And enjoy live tunes to boot